The caregivers and support staff of UW Health are working around the clock to protect and care for the health of our patients, community and hospital staff. Thanks to generous support from our community, we are excited to announce that the Steve Stricker American Family Insurance Foundation will now match up to $250,000 in donations to UW Health’s COVID-19 response.
Here’s how your gift could go to work right away
• Provide food
delivered right to our COVID-19 front line caregivers;
• Provide a childcare option for essential staff
so they can care for patients;
• Support our world-wide search
for patient and staff personal protective equipment;
• Increase testing and treatment capacity;
• Provide support to patients and staff experiencing financial hardship
during this pandemic;
• Meet other emerging needs.
Your gifts can be the difference
Your donation will be used RIGHT AWAY to address the urgent needs of patients and caregivers impacted by COVID-19, and to support emerging areas of need. Your gift of any amount will allow us to meet emerging needs identified by the UW Health COVID-19 Command Center. Here's how gifts at all levels are making a difference:
– Supplies quick foods for a unit’s staff
– Enables emergency child care so that a staff person can come in to work
– Provides a meal to a team of caregivers delivered their unit
– Helps rapidly expand capacity to test and treat patients, employees, and the community.
Thank you for your generosity!
For more information (about giving), please contact Danielle.Kamps@supportuw.org
For COVID-19 news from UW Health, please visit coronavirus.uwhealth.org